Sunday, September 14, 2014

More Jewelry Making

A friend's little girl had her tenth birthday this week so I made her a pair if birthstone earrings. I had just ordered Swarosvki crystal beads so that's what I used. 



Of course for a gift I needed packaging. I made a matchbook style card for the earrings. Using white card stock I folded it in half and cut just a small amount larger that the little plastic bag holding the earrings.

 Next using rubber stamps I stamped the cupcake and Happy Birthday. I staples the little plastic bag in with the open end down so
The earrings could be removed without tearing the card. Then I punched two holes using the hole punch and using ribbon tied a bow to close. 

The gift was a hit with my friend's daughter.

I recently made a couple pairs of earrings for myself. 
Pink and Brown drop Earrings



Turquois

2 comments:

Bunny said...

These are so pretty. I love those Swarofski Crystals and the blue silver combo is one of my favorites. Where are you getting your beads, Judy?

Judy said...

Bunny,thanks. I order my beads from Artbeads. They have free shipping wiht a $10 order and the service is fast. I had an email that they are having a sale but it ends today.