Thursday, August 14, 2014

A couple of months ago when I went on a business trip with my husband i was shopping in some shops across the street from the hotel. When I came across the Swarovski crystal beads I decided that I needed to make myself a Nana Necklace. The lady in the shop helped me pick the beads that I would need. I went back the next day and got beads to make my 3 daughters a Mommy Necklace.





This started my interest in jewelry making. I have made a few other things now and I'm thinking about making the Nana and Mommy Necklaces to sell.

This beads in this necklace and earrings are from an old bracelet.





4 comments:

Angela Lee said...

Judy, those are beautiful! You did a fabulous job, and your daughters will love them.

Judy said...

Thank you Angela

Bunny said...

So pretty! Is it made with birthstones of the grandchildren or something like that?

Judy said...

Bunny, thank you. Yes these are the birthstones in Swarosvki crystals. The 2 at the top are mine and Randy's and the 3 dangling sets are each of our 3 dtrs and their children.I have bought more of the beads and thinking of making these and selling them at Christmas.