I found myself in need of a pair of pants dressier than jeans and came across this pattern. It is classed fast and easy and was that. The fabric is a stretch twill. I made my usual sway back adjustment and I also did a fisheye dart adjustment under the seat to remove some of the fullness. Instead of using the waistband I cut facings for the front and back waist. The closure is a side zip and I used an invisible zipper which i thought would make a nicer finish.
I did like this pattern and will use it again. It really didn't need the sway back adjustment or not as much as I did so on th enext pair I will reduce that. They also were a little snug but comfortable due to the stretch in the fabric so on the next pair I will add a little-- maybe 1/4 inch to each side seam front and back.
I can see this being a go to pattern for summer capris.