Thursday, December 5, 2013

McCalls 6607-- with modifications

This is once again McCalls 6607. I wanted a very casual look to wear around the house or for running errands. I left off the cowl and raised the front neckline by about 2 inches. I also cut a neckband and used that to replace the cowl. I was unsure of the measurements so I measured the neck opening and cut the neckband 5 inches shorter. Next time I may cut it even a little shorter.
I also shortened the length by about 1 1/2 inches.

This is super comfortable.


 
The neckline. Youcan see I used white serger thread.Only we will know. I probably would not have changed the white thread to sew knit anyway but I am using the cast as an excuse this time.:)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Nicely done, white thread, red cast and all!
Claudia >^..^<