Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mini Wardrobe Contest

I have never joined a contest before so I'm a little surprised that I did. After recently losing some weight I need new clothes for fall and winter. Pattern Review frequently has contests so when the one for the month of September was to sew a mini wardrobe I thought why not? I knew it would help motivate me.
The goal of the contest is to sew 4 garments and those 4 garments are to combine to make 4 outfits.
Some of the ladies have made storyboards and I tried but had difficulty figuring that out and it isn't required so I decided I would learn that and do it later.

The plan that I came up with was this:
Butterick 5682--chocolate brown slim leg jeans
New Look 6232-- chambray button down shirt
Simplicity Sew Simple 1523--green interlock knit top
New Look 6843-- tan corduroy skirt

I have my garments made but I'm still unsure of the skirt and may want to replace it so I haven't reviewed it yet.

No comments: