Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's beginning to look like Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the decorations and the hustle and bustle. I miss Santa arriving at my house on Christmas Eve. That was such fun when the kids were growing up.

I want to share some of the decorations that a friend helped me make. Her hobby since retiring is making wreaths and flower arranging. Until this year I had not cared much for deco mesh but I have used quite a bit of it this year. It is really easy to work with.


My Christmas tree. My tree topper needs a little work but it is ok for this year. I know a lot of people like a themed Christmas tree but to me there is nothing better than the ornaments that we have used through the years.It brings back memories.

The carousel sits on the buffet at Christmas. It plays Christams music and the horses move up and down. We have had it for years.

This is the door that we use most. You enter the house here from the carport.
This is my front door. I love this garland and wreath. I also have greenery tied with red/white bows in the 2 windows on the porch.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

No comments: