Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter outfits

I thought I would post the Easter outfits I made for Emma Kate, Bella and Dylan. I used stash fabric for all three.
This is the Ellen McCarn bishop in size 9 months for Bella. The smocking plate is something I made up.

This is the Hannah's Sundress pattern by Collars Etc. The machine embroidery on the bodice is one I have had for years and don't recall where I got it.

And this is Dylan's shirt to coordinate the brother/sister outfits for Easter. I blogged about it earlier. It is a Kwik Sew pattern and also made from stash fabric.

Thanks for stopping by.
judy


4 comments:

carol said...

Judy, I have some really good corduroy and I was wondering if you want it? I will send it to you. I know how you like to make jackets and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make kids clothes anymore.

See my blog for my e-mail address.

Judy said...

Thanks,Carol

marilyn said...

Judy those dresses came out beautifully.. I love those little shirts.. Cute cute cute!!

Judy said...

Thank you Marilyn.