I seem to have lost my sewing mojo. For several years I sewn a lot but for the past few months it has slowed way down. I guess maybe I felt like what I was doing wasn't as appreciated as I would have liked. So I lost steam and now I am trying to find my way back to the hobby I love.
However, last week I did do a little sewing. This aline is a muslin for Abby. I am working on a smocked insert and wanted to be sure the aline would fit that it is going in. Too much work not to fit. This is the Martha pullen Aline pattern in a size 1.
Emma Kate's Easter dress, a Hannah's sunderess, is cut out and waiting. Bella's dress is a bishop and is pleated and waiting for smocking later. I made Dylan a button down shirt with fabric from my stash that think will coordinate well with their dresses. This is a blue and yellow plaid and the pattern is Kwik Sew 2973. I would have liked to make it long sleeve but I didn't have enough fabric.