Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pretzel Treat Bags


I like to make these little pretzel treat bags if I need just a little happy.

Cast of characters:




Use the pretzel rods and dip in the melted almond bark. Some get  sprinkles and some are leave plain-- I like the plain better.
I did find this time it was easier to work with the almond bark using the double boiler method rather than melting in the microwave.

I cut a piece of card stock for the backing in the cellophane bag. Then cut a  topper for the bag and fold in the center. The  topper is white cardstock with  a second smaller piece of scrapbook paper cut to add some color. Then it still seemed to need a little something so I punced a hole and added a green cardstock tag that I had cut earlier with the Cricut and stamped with the "JOY" stamp with silver ink. It was added by tying with a small piece of ribbon.



No comments: