Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Handmade Cards



Still working away on the new to me hobby-- papaercrafts.

I made this 6 card set including the envelopes. I used the Plantin Schoolhouse cartridge for the envelopes.

The cards are from 8 1/2 x 11 inch white cardstock. The corners are rounded. The cards are blank on the inside.

There are doubles of 2 of the cards and then a birthday card and  an inspriational card.

The thank you card is stamped with the "thanks" stamp and brown distressing ink with the edges of the cards are inked as well.


Next up is a card stamped with a bicycle in green ink. I love this stamp. The edges of this card are inked a little too.


The birthday card is stamped with a cupcake stamp and Happy Birthday.


and last but certainly not least is maybe my favorite card. It is stamped with a rubbed stamp with a scripture.  The edges are inked in pink and it has a pink  flower with a rhinestone in the center.

 

This set of cards isn't fancy at all and certainly made by a beginner but I enjoyed making them a lot.
I placed them in a cello bag and tied with a ribbon. I think I may give them to my friend who recently did some things for me as a thank you.

linked to www.todayscreativeblog.com

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

These are SUPER awesome.. I LOVE them.. So festive and pretty.. I'm Mariyn - Your newest HAPPY follower here.. Loving your blog.. SO much CREATIVITY!! I'm inspired.. Will love for you to stop in sometime.. http://theartsygirlconnection.com .. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.. ~M