Monday, July 11, 2011

Picture Frame for Bella


A while back I saw a frame on a blog that got me wanting to make one. I got the "blank" wooden frame at Michaels. I painted the edges and used scrapbook paper to cover it using Modpodge.




I painted and added the letter "B" gluing it on. 

 Then I used some pink chiffon that I had on hand to make a rosette for the upper right corner.

Then finished up by painting the back. I loved doing this and already have more planned for each grandchild.



Linked to Get Your Craft on Tuesday at www.todayscreativeblog.com

3 comments:

Rettabug said...

It looks VERY nice, Judy! Love those soft colors & the pretty rose is the perfect touch, too.

Judy said...

Thanks , Rett. I really enjoyed making this.

marybee said...

oh my goodness, this is so cute!!