Friday, April 1, 2011

The house is quiet

The house is very quiet now. Lindley, Wyatt and Abby were here since Sunday until this morning. They left for home early this morning and I miss them already. Always love having them here. I will miss the sweet cuddles with Abby, who is 4 months old now. I will miss Wyatt saying yep.

Once again it brought to mind while he was here how it is the simple things that kids enjoy. They don't always need pricey toys. He spent so much time playi8ng with my jar of buttons. He loaded buttons in his train and pushed them to another spot to dump them out. He went home wit his own bag of buttons.

We will miss them but look forward to the next time we see them. 

1 comment:

Lindley said...

We miss you too Nana! I think I may have to ration out his bag of buttons. Can you imagine how much damage he could do with all of those at once?