Friday, January 7, 2011

Snuggly Scarves and Hat

I've been crocheting lately after several years of no crochet. A friend shared the pattern fo rthe scarves and I used an online  free pattern from another blog for the hat. I found a tutorial for the crocheted flower on another blog. I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of  the blog. 
The first scarf is made using the fleck yarn from Walmart.



I found the link to the free pattern i followed for the hat. I surely want to give credit where credit is due. Thanks


Thanks  for stopping by,
Judy

2 comments:

Ellie Inspired said...

Judy, those look great!! I haven't made any scarves for a long time but I really like that pattern you used. I think I've used the same hat pattern too. I like the crocheted flower on there instead. That's how I made Elisabeth's her first year so it was softer when she was in her car seat.

Judy said...

Laura, thank you. I have really enjoyed getting back into crocheting. Thanks for the inspiration and jumpstart.