Monday, November 1, 2010

Who doesn't like a bargain?

I love getting a bargain and especially when I wasn't expecting one.
Last weekend 2 of the grands were at our home on Saturday morning and i made a donut run for breakfast. I passed a yard sale on the way to the donut  shop and thought I needed to stop on the way home. I just happened to know the folks having the yard sale and knew there were small children in the family.


So here I'm showing my haul...


first I got 2 tops for myself--- for $.50 each




Next I got Wyatt a pair of Levi jeans and a pair of Old Navy overalls-- I think it was $2 for the overalls and $1.00 for the jeans.




Next I got 2 receiving blankets for the new baby--





Then I monogrammed the white one



Next is a really soft fluffy pink blanket....for $.50

The picture doesn' t do the softness justice at all.





And last of all a little shirt--- I think it was 25 or 50 cents.




And now are you ready for the grand total................$5.50................can't beat that. Like I said who doesn't like a bargain.

No comments: