Friday, October 8, 2010

I've been busy in the last few months making things for the new granddaughter that is due next month.  I haven't posted any pictures here on the blog of the things I have made because I wanted them to be a surprise for my daughter. I have given the things to my daughter now so I can begin to share then here. Hope you don't get tired of seeing my sewing.


These 2 gowns ar ethe last thngs I made. The top portions and the sleeves are made from knit while the bottom is made from minky. I love minky. Couldn't you just curl up in a minky robe on a cold night?

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

3 comments:

Rettabug said...

Judy, how could we possibly mind seeing all your darling creations?! Each one is so sweet & special...I want to reach through the computer screen to touch that minkee!!!

Ellie Inspired said...

I am going to cut up my *purchased* onesie tonight and make one just like this!!! I love seeing what you make for your grands!

Judy said...

Rett, thanks. I decided I wouldn't mind at all having some sleep pants or robe fromn the minky.

Laura, using a onesie is a great idea.