Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More baby things

Not all the smocked clothes have make it back to me but most of the baby things have. I have gotten out some of the little dresses to was and get ready to hand down to grand baby number 6.


I thought I would share some of them here. So I will share one or two each week.


The first is the same Creations by Michie pleated day gown that I have shown before but this time it is a girly one.

This is made from batiste with whip stitch piping on the collars and sleeve bands. It is made more like a dress than the gown I made for a boy. This is a newborn size.
It looks much different made for a girl than for a boy.



3 comments:

Rettabug said...

Its beautiful, Judy!! Such delicate, teeny-tiny trim! I clicked on the photos twice to be able to see them up close. VERY PRETTY!!

marilyn said...

Very pretty!

Karen said...

Lovely little gown! It's so nice that more than one grand will get to wear it!