Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stick a fork in me I'm done


I finished my committment of making 40 spring outfits for the grands. These shorts and t shirts are the final 2. the pattern for the T's is a pattern called Comfyalls that i purchased from Sewbaby a few years ago. It is a really good pattern for the t shirts.  I love this pirate fabric for the little boys too.

Now my next sewing -- or pretty much next sewing- will be for the newest grandbaby due in November. Just waiting to find out what the sex will be . Can I say this Nana is hoping for a baby girl-- it is for purely selfish reasons. I want to do more smocking and heirloom sewing and a girl is easier to do that for. but don't get me wrong -- a  baby boy will be just as loved and will be sewn for and smocked for. for me and probably for most seamstresses it is love sewn into a garment.


                                                                           

No comments: