Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Spring Sewing Continues

I am continuing along with my spring sewing. I have been off work for 6 days and had some quality time in the sewing  room.

These short sets are for Dylan and Wyatt. Dylan is 2years old and Wyatt will be 2 in June. These are my idea of how a little boy should dress. Can't wait to see those chubby little knees this summer. 


These shirts are made by a pattern titled Comfyalls. I usually cut it about an inch longer than the pattern. The shorts are a big 3 pattern.


These shortalls are made using Childrens Corner pattern Johnny. I just love the red stripe seersucker for summer.







Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.
Til later
Judy

6 comments:

Rettabug said...

Awwww, I ♥ that little crabby guy! :D

Did you take these photos with your new camera? I bought the same one as you & Linda, ya' know. :D

I have lots of reading to do on it though.

marilyn said...

Judy I do love those outfits!!! Especially the anchors away one!!!

Lindley said...

Those look cute Nana!!

Judy said...

Thanks,

rett, yes i took the pictures with the camera. I, too , have a lot of reading to do on how to use the camera. I really want to learn to blur the backgrounds. i like that effect.

marybee said...

judy, i can just picture all of those outfits with blue fisherman sandals!! too cute. definitely makes me think of griff when he could wear those outfits!!

Judy said...

Thanks Mary.