Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pleated Daygown

Normally when someone I know is having a baby and and that baby is a girl I know immediately what I am going to make-- a smocked daygown. Well, that just won't work this time because you see the baby is a boy. I wanted to make the mother to be something special and after some thinking this is what i decided on. This pattern is Creations by Mickie Pleated Daygown. The little kite embroidery was in the pattern. it was for plain embroidery but I thought making it shadow embroidery was just a little better.




3 comments:

Sara said...

Judy
this is just precious!!! I love this type of daygown for a boy, so classic and elegant!!! I know tha mommy to be will be thrilled when she sees this!!!

Judy said...

Thanks Sara. I hope she will enjoy it.

Martha said...

Too sweet. I keep meaning to try this pattern. Next time. Love the shadow work.