Friday, February 12, 2010

More Spring Sewing

As mentioned in an earlier blog post I have made a personal commitment to make a total of 40 spring/summer outfits for the grands. Well, I am happy to say I am getting a good start on it. I now have 16 different outfits completed for spring 2010.

Here are a few more to share.




these peasant tops are from one of the big three pattern companies. I like to add a casing for elastic on these peasant tops to give a little more shape to the tops. the skorts are Children's Corner pattern Sara's Skort.
The tops are made from broadcloth and the skorts are a cotton twill from Hancocks.




3 comments:

Karen said...

The girls are going to love all the special clothes you have made them for the summer! You are such a wonderful grandmother!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

Thanks, Karen, I love being a nana and I do so enjoy sewing for my 'babies"