Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I guess I am officially a day late with the New Year wishes but I do hope that 2010 will be the best year ever for everyone.

I finally got the last of the Christmas decorations to the attic yesterday. I love Christmas and the decorations but by the time Christmas is over I am ready to put it all up and get the house back in order.

This year I am hoping to do more heirloom sewing. I want to learn some new sewing techniques. I have only done minimal heirloom sewing for Emma Kate and Madison. Their mommas don't care for lace-- never wanted to wear it themselves as children.

So hopefully before too long there will be some pictures to share. These are a couple of pictures of a dress I made last year. Actually I made 2 of these-- a pink one for Emma kate and blue one for Madison.

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Beautiful!!! I love the collar and the pintuck at the hem.. Happy New Year!!

Martha said...

How pretty. Love the collar.