Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cold Thursday

We are having a really cold spell right now. It was 6 degrees here yesterday morning before work. Now that is cold for Mississippi.

We had a little snow last night and this morning. I know for sure there were a lot of happy kids-- no school today or tomorrow. Yea for them.

I am starting to think about spring sewing. No outfits planned as of yet but soon...

It will be so nice to work in the yard and plant flowers.Love digging in the dirt.

I have so many things I want to do when spring arrives. The kitchen cabinets are stained and have tin punched panels in the top doors. I want to change the doors to recessed panel doors, sand and paint the cabinets. I know you must be thinking why does it need to be spring for that -- well of course so I can open windows to help air out the paint smell.

But for now I will just snuggle under a blanket and stay warm.

till later,
Judy

No comments: