Sunday, November 29, 2009

So ,What is 2+2+1??

Well, it is the number of Christmas outfits I have finished.

I have already shown the green Jon Jon. i made 2 of these-- one for Dylan and one for Wyatt. The Jon Jon's have a reversible tab with their initials on one side and candy canes on the other. This pattern is the Johnny pattern from Children's Corner
Patterns.



Next, I made matching pillowcase dresses for Madison and Emma Kate. They will wear turtle necks and tights under them.




Then, lastly, I made a button down shirt for Tripp from a Christmas green gingham fabric. He is 7 and too old for the Jon Jon's so I don't' get to sew for him very often but he is so appreciative when I do.




I bought some flannel this weekend to make sleep pants for the grands for Christmas but i am not sure if I will be able to get all that sewing done. I have recently gone to work full time after working part time for years.

I so enjoy sewing for the kids and even more so when they like what I make.

till later
judy

2 comments:

Karen said...

Judy, all the things you make are awesome but I REALLY admire how well you make little boy's shirts! Bravo!

Judy said...

Karen, thanks but the Kwik Sew [attern really makes it easy to make the boys shirts.