Thursday, November 19, 2009

More sewing--- are you tired of it yet??

These latest things I have made are called jon jons. The pattern is Johnny by Childrens Corner. i made these for grandson Wyatt. I will be making one of the Christmas jon jons for Dylan as well.

The smocked insert was in Sew Beautiful magazine. I fell in love with the little weiner dogs when I saw an outfit someone had smocked for a grandson. It is just the perfect smocking design for a little boy.






This next jon jon is also for Wyatt and is for Christmas. It is a rich green corduroy. I didn't want it to be just for Christmas so I made it with the removable tab. One side has a christmas embroidery and the other is his initials.





alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5405775870077436002" />

1 comment:

Lindley said...

They look great! I'm sure Wyatt will look cute in them...if I do say so myself.