Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Sewing

I have had a busy little sewing spurt recently. I made a few outfits for Madison and a couple of things for Wyatt. I finally finished the 4th and final fall jacket.

First is a pants outfit for Madison that I made this week. The pants are a soft stretchy velour and and the t shirt is a knit I got on the bargain table at Walmart a while back.




Next, is a knit dress also for Madison. The fabric is from Chez Ami. the fabric did not have enough stretch to do the neck band from self fabric so I used a rib knit. The pattern is a Kwik Sew tshirt pattern. I shortened the pattern to about 3 inches below the armhole and added gathered panels for the skirt.




Next up is a shirt and jeans for Wyatt. The shirt pattern is the Comfyall pattern from Sewbaby. I also found this denim on the $2 table at Walmart back in the spring. These are size 18 months.


1 comment:

Lindley said...

Cute! I'll have to send you a picture of Wyatt in his outfit.