Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

I can't believe how fast this summer is winding down. School started back this week. One grandchild started first grade and another started kindergarten. So far so good both are happy after a few anxious feelings in the beginning. Praying for a great school year for all the kids.


I don't think I have mentioned before that I ride a motorcycle. My husband and i both have one. Mine is a Harley Davidson Sportster. Nice and loud--- I love it. We went for a ride this evening after we had supper. I guess riding a motorcycle is my midlife crisis if I must have one-- I know everyone thought we flipped when we bought the first one. I learned to ride at the ripe old age of 48. My mother always had a saying when i said i couldn't do something-- she would say "well, you want learn any younger". I guess she was right.

I also started making an infant size dress this afternoon. I just had an urge to do some hand embroidery. I'm not good at it, but every once in awhile I like to do some embroidery. I don't know who this dress will be for but I'm sure I will be able to find a recipient.

till later,
judy

No comments: