Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wet Saturday

It is a wet rainy Saturday morning here.

I have been pretty busy as of late as most folks are this time of year. Summer is a wonderful time of the year and my favorite right after spring.

Of 5 grandchildren, 3 have June birthdays. Emma Kate and Madison have already had theirs and Wyatt's will be June 24. I began with the first grandchild making a scrapbook of their first year containing as many of their "firsts" as I could. It has now become a tradition. I have been working on Wyatt's for the past week and am still not finished with it but it is getting close.

I posted in a picture in an earlier post of a sundress I had made for Emma Kate. I was going to make a matching dress for a dol I was ogin got get her or her birthday. I got the doll dress finished and she seemed to really be happy with them. Her dress was a copy from an A&E magazine. I didn't have a pattern for the doll dress but just winged it and drafted it myself. I think it turned out pretty well.



Well, I believe I had mentioned participating in a stash contest. I didn't win but came in second. A big congratulations to my cyber friend Laura who did an amazing job and won. I have no doubt she will enjoy the prize. She is a very talented seamstress as well as a fast one.

Everyone have a wonderful Saturday.

Till later..........
Judy

No comments: