Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 2009

Hi!! I have decided on jump on the blog bandwagon. Please bear with me while I figure out what I am doing.

I am nana to 5 of the cutest and sweetest grandchildren you have ever seen---ages 9 months to 6 years old.

One of the things I enjoy is sewing for the grandkids and I'll share pictures and thoughts on this from time to time. I have done a little heirlom sewing and would love to learn to do more and better things. I enjoy smocking for the kids too.

I also enjoy gardening--- I didn't say I was that good at it but I do enjoy it. I don't have a green thumb but I do love digging in the dirt. The love of gardening is the influence for the title of my blog. I have an arbor that is covered in wisteria blooms jsut now and it is a very peacefull place to sit and relax.

please come and visit often-- the door is open.

Judy

No comments: